So many books, blogs, webpages. So little time on earth. If a piece of writing is worth my time, it will...
1. ...try to answer at least one hard question, even if there is no satisfactory answer.
2. ...use good grammar.
3. ...use bad grammar, as bad grammar can reveal multitudes.
4. ...only use the pronoun "I" if the person this "I" refers to is interesting.
5. ...not engage in language-policing.
6. ...treat at least one of its subjects, should its subjects be people, with humanity.
7. ...contain a mistake, as a piece of writing without a mistake is inhuman.
8. ...have at least one new idea.
9. ...not be required reading.